Follow the planning process of the wedding of Matt & Jess taking place on June 9, 2012

Monday, July 25, 2011

Booked Wedding Night Hotel Room

Matt was most likely on a high from booking the honeymoon stuff on Saturday that he just couldn't wait to do the wedding night hotel room. I don't blame him at all because I'm pretty excited about it too. I've been eating up all of the information on the website for The Cincinnatian and I'm especially excited about this possibility:

"To arrange for silk rose petals to be placed in a guest room please contact our concierge, natural rose petals are not permitted."
Wouldn't that just be super romantic? I think so, we'll see if Matt picks up on that.

Since we used Hotwire for this booking too, we don't know what kind of room we'll have, but they're all nice so we're happy! Apparently when you do hotel rooms alone, they don't let you know what kind of room. Odd, but in this case it doesn't really matter.

I also thought I'd include some pictures of the resort for our Honeymoon from the previous post in this one. Eye candy, if you will.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Created by Wedding Favors